How do I make a payment?
There are a number of options to make a payment, which are all detailed below:
- Online Payment – Please click here to make an instant on-line payment (You will need to know your agreement number to use this service).
- 24 Hour Payment line – Please contact 0116 2716737 (Option 1, Option 1, then Option 2) (You will need to know your agreement number to use this service).
- Direct Debit – Call a member of our team on 0116 271 6737 (choosing option 1 then option 2) to set up a Direct Debit, we are open 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday or download the form here and send to Vehicle Credit Limited, VTG House, No 1 The Osiers Business Centre, Laversall Way, Leicester, LE19 1DX
- Bank Transfer – You can send a payment by bank transfer to the following details: – Bank – HSBC, Sort code – 40-35-37, Account Number – 81516906. Please put your full agreement number as the reference.
- Speak to a Collections Advisor – You can also speak to a member of our friendly team to make a payment. Please contact them on 0116 2716737 (option 1 then Option 2). They are available 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday
Can I arrange a loan direct with VCL?
Unfortunately you cannot arrange a loan directly with Vehicle Credit Limited. Vehicle Credit Limited work with dealerships who have been through a thorough assessment to ensure that they provide the service our clients expect. You can find one of our trusted dealerships by clicking here.
How do I find a Trusted Dealer which uses Vehicle Credit Limited?
Please click here to find your nearest Trusted Dealer who uses the services of Vehicle Credit Limited.
What is Tracker Finance?
As part of the finance arrangement a tracker/immobiliser device will be installed on your new vehicle (at no cost to you). This allows for Vehicle Credit Limited to offer a lower rate of interest to clients who have a non-prime credit status.
What is Hire Purchase?
Hire purchase allows you to have use of a vehicle whilst paying regular payments. At the end of the agreement you have the option to purchase and own the vehicle, by paying a small fee (please refer to your hire purchase agreement for this charge). The vehicle remains the property of Vehicle Credit limited until all payments have been made.
What happens if I can’t make a payment?
If you are struggling to pay the full amount due it’s really important that you speak with us as soon as possible to explore what options might be available to assist you. Please contact our friendly team on 0116 2716737 (option1 then option 2). We are open 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday.
Can I settle my agreement early?
Yes you can. If you would like to discuss settling your account early please contact our friendly team on 0116 2716737 (option1 then option 2). We are open 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday
What do I do if my vehicle has been immobilised?
You need to contact us immediately on 0116 2716737 (option1 then option 2), and we can then discuss your account further. We are available 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday
Where do I find my agreement number?
Your agreement number is detailed on any written correspondence that you have received from us and is usually in the form of: 1234-5678 or T1234-5678. If you do not have your agreement number please contact us on 0116 2716737 and ask to speak to our Customer Services Department. They are available 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday.